Ladakh Tour Packages
Ladakh or the ‘Land of High Passes’ is a barren yet beautiful region located in the north Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. Sharing its east border with Tibet, Ladakh has Lahaul and Spiti to its south and the Kashmir valley to the west. Strategically placed on ancient trade routes, Ladakh lies between the Kunlun Mountains in the north and the Himalayas in the south. A majority of Ladakhis are Tibetan Buddhists the main inhabitants of the region are of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan descent. Since Ladakh opened its doors to tourists in the 1970s, its snowcapped peaks, the clear blue skies and the vistas of barren mountains broken only by blue meandering rivers has attracted many an intrepid traveler. Tourism is the main source of livelihood for Ladakhis. The scenic beauty, the rugged terrain, the majestic mountains and the challenge of roughing it out, has made Ladakh a favorite with mountaineering enthusiasts.
- Manali-Leh-Manali (27500/- 10 Days) - (By Car/TT)
- Manali-Leh-Srinagar (29500 -11 Days) - (By Car/TT)
- Manali-Leh Bike Trip-24 July (28,500 - 11 Days)
- Ladakh- 5N/6 Days (Rs 9900- CAR), (Rs 14900 Bike)
- Delhi-Manali-Leh-Manali-Delhi- 12 Days (Rs 30,500 By Car) (Rs 36000 Bike Tour)
- Manali-Leh-Srinagar Bike Tour- Fixed Departures (12 Days (Rs 32000 by car) (Rs 40,500 by Bike) also including Umling LA (19300 Feet and 500 CC Bullets)
- Manali-Leh-Manali Bike Tour - Fixed Departures in June-September- (Starting Rs 19000/- Only.
- Manali-Leh-Manali Bike Tour with Tso-Moriri Lake- Fixed Departures in June-September (Starting Rs 19000/- Only)
- Mother of all Ladakh Bike Trips- (Delhi-Ludhiana-Srinagar-Leh-Manali-Dehi- 15 Days, 38500/- Only)